Julia Collop is a real estate law clerk. She joined Brunga Law in 2020. She focuses on a variety of real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions of residential and commercial properties, mortgage financing, estate conveyancing and searching title.
Julia is a graduate of the Bachelors of Paralegal Studies program at Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning.
She assists lawyers and clients in all aspects of real estate transactions from commencement to closing, including:
- conducting due diligence searches;
- drafting title memos;
- preparation and drafting requisitions and closing documents;
- ordering title insurance policies;
- organizing and arranging for execution of closing documents;
- attending to registration of title documents and final reporting.