· This website and the information contained within the website:
- is provided without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied; and
- does not constitute legal advice or any other professional advice and you should not rely on the contents of this website as such.
· Brunga Law will have no liability for any damages whatsoever from the use or misuse or any inability to use this website or any information contained herein.
· The sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail and advertisements to e-mail addresses contained within this website is strictly prohibited.
· Brunga Law does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications sent by e-mail or through its website, or left in voicemail messages on any of the Brunga Law telephones.
· Unsolicited information and material sent to Brunga Law or its professionals and staff shall not be treated as confidential.
· Neither the accessing or using of this website nor the contacting of Brunga Law or its professionals by e-mail or voicemail shall create a lawyer-client relationship nor shall such actions impose any obligation on Brunga Law or its professionals. A solicitor-client relationship will only arise if Brunga Law specifically agrees to act for you.