Aldora Topalli has been a law clerk in the Real Estate Department at Brunga Law Professional Corporation since January 2022.
She obtained her Law Degree from University of Tirana, Albania, Faculty of Law, as well as a Master’s Degree in Civil Law. She was legal adviser of construction, oil and insurance companies in Albania and member of Albania National Chamber of Advocates since 2011.
Aldora focuses on a variety of real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions of residential and commercial properties, mortgage financing, estate conveyancing and searching for titles.
Her responsibilities include:
- assisting lawyers and clients in all aspects of real estate transactions from commencement to closing, including conducting due diligence searches;
- drafting title memos, preparation and drafting requisitions and closing documents;
- ordering title insurance policies;
- organizing and arranging for execution of closing documents;
- attending registration of title documents and final reporting.