Rajna is a Licensed Paralegal/ Notary Public. She obtained a Law Degree in Civil Law and a Master of Science in Legislation and European Institutions from the University of Tirana, Albania.
She has completed the Paralegal program at Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning and was licensed as a Paralegal with Law Society of Ontario in 2021.
She worked for more than ten years as an in-house counsel for the government of Albania. Her job experience in government public bodies in Albania allowed her to hone her sense of organization and comprehensive problem-solving skills.
Rajna’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Drafting legal documents including deposition notices, certifications, contracts, briefs, complaints; subpoenas, motions, and pleadings;
- Conducting legal research into case law, and interviewing clients and witnesses;
- Creating summaries of depositions and testimonies;
- Providing additional support to Attorneys during court hearings, depositions, trials, and will / POA ‘executions;
- Organizing and maintaining legal files;
- Filing documents with any applicable court systems;
- Providing regular contact and updates;
- Maintaining the case calendar and deadlines.